CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to add an outgoing, proactive, and hardworking individual as an Operations Coordinator in Warwick, RI. This is a great opportunity for applicants interested in beginning a career in Healthcare! This role requires high attention to detail and organization. Our ideal candidate will be motivated, outgoing, and have 2-3 years of previous customer service/administrative experience.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work and we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- On-site training
- Payroll: compile weekly payroll and submit it to the corporate office for processing and provide maintenance for all payroll records.
- Onboarding: provide support for all new employees to include the completion and submission of all onboarding documentation, ordering materials, and name badges, creating compliant local personnel files and ensure that the new employees receive appropriate orientation materials such as the employee handbook and benefit enrollment materials.
- Benefits: compile and verify all regional employee benefits data for transmission to the corporate office, work with the Benefits Department to coordinate open enrollment meetings, maintain all benefit records and benefit forms.
- Perform monthly billing administration to all accounts at specifically defined billing cycles.
- Prepare weekly accounts payable requests to the Accounts Payable Department and maintain all accounts payable records for the division and/or location.
- Ensure proper inventory levels of office supplies and ensure that equipment is maintained by securing necessary repairs or replacement as needed.
- Prepare various operational reports as requested by the Area Manager or Director.
- Receive, sort and prioritize all mail for the Manager for expediency in processing items requiring signatures or action. Compose routine correspondence.
- Answer the telephone and provide information or direct calls accordingly.
- Maintain employee personnel files in a secure location. Maintains all other human resource recordkeeping requirements.
- Work independently on special projects and assignments as assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent preferred
- One year of scheduling/administrative experience preferred
- 2-3 years of customer service experience required
WHO WE ARE:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).