Location: US-RI-North Kingstown
Shift: Mon-Fri (8:00am - 4:30pm)
Emp. Status: Full Time - Regular
Union Status: Union
Riverhead Building Supply is looking for a Full Time Utility Person. We are an equal opportunity employer with a comprehensive benefit package.
Responsibilities include receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties:
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code..
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards..
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Helps the driver unload truck at delivery site
Heavier lifting required.